Staying Safe in 2021

After careful consideration of current Health and Safety trends, we have determined that we must temporarily put a hold on ticket sales for the 2021 Thomas Point Beach Bluegrass Festival.  We knew we would have to be cautious this season, and at this time we believe this is the responsible thing to do.

We apologize that we were unable to give public notice that this would be occurring prior to pausing sales, however we felt this may exacerbate the problem in the long term.

We are continually monitoring the situation, and have not ruled out opening ticket sales again, if trends improve.  That being said, we have also not ruled out closing at-the-gate sales entirely, either.

We are continuously considering our options, and want to be sure to have the happiest, and safest, festival that we can this year.

Please be patient and understanding.  Further, if you have not yet gotten your vaccination, we encourage you to do so.  It is not infeasible that new measures may be put in place, and while we may not know what those measures will be until they are official, it would not be surprising if vaccinations were a consideration.

Most importantly: be kind to each other, and enjoy your summer.  We can not wait to see you this Labor Day weekend.

Update 7/30/21:

After careful deliberation, we have decided we will be releasing a final limited block of tickets for online pre-sale on August 4th, 2021.  This is a very limited run, and likely the final block we will be releasing prior to our festival.  At this time we believe we will likely not be able to release any additional Multi-Day Tickets prior to the festival, or at the gate.  Any decisions on Single-Day Tickets will be announced at a later date as we continue to monitor our numbers and trends.

We feel it is important to note that: while this decision is strongly influenced by current Covid-19 trends, this is not a decision to cap our attendance at any significantly lower number than previous years.  Trends were very encouraging for the majority of this summer, and we have already sold a substantial number of pre-sale tickets.  This will very much feel like a festival.

Please please please, consider the well being of yourself and those around you and in your community.  If you have not already done so, please get vaccinated.

In that light, we would encourage those in our community who have significant pre-existing conditions to earnestly consider if they still feel comfortable attending this year.  You don’t have to make any decisions now, but it is something you should have in mind.

We hope you all understand, and we look forward to seeing all of you either this year, or in 2022.