4-Day Adult Festival Ticket
Tickets are for Thursday through Sunday. Include over-night camping beginning Thursday night, checking out Monday morning following the Festival.
3-Day Adult Festival
Tickets are for Friday through Sunday. Include over-night camping beginning Friday night, checking out Monday morning following the Festival.
2-Day Adult Festival Ticket
Tickets are for Saturday and Sunday Only. Include over-night camping beginning Saturday night, checking out Monday morning following the Festival. Two-Day Tickets will be available June 1st.
Multi-Day Teen Tickets are
NOTE: Ticket upgrades for Advanced Ticket Holders can be done at the gate. Additional Early Bird Camping can also be added at that time.
Tickets do NOT include over-night camping. May be upgraded to a multi-day ticket (through to Sunday) at the Gate. Single-Day Tickets will be available June 1st.
Camping included with Multi-day tickets is “in-the-rough”- no hook-ups – a water fill station is available
A dump station is available for a fee.
“Early Bird Camping” for nights prior to the Festival
LIMITED ELECTRIC spaces are available for length of stay.
Due to their popularity, electric hook-ups REQUIRE a full week stay (from Sunday to Sunday, checking out the Monday following the Festival) to reserve and camping units must be physically ONSITE no later than the Monday prior to the festival. Sites will be forfeited if your camping unit is not on-site by Monday. The “Early Bird Camping and Electric” packages cover both Early Bird Camping, as well as Electricity, for 1 camping unit each, and do not need to be purchased for each ticket holder (person).
Electric and Camping Packages DO NOT included your Festival Tickets. A 4-Day Ticket is still required.
- All Tickets are “Will Call” and will be held at the gate for your arrival. Only a Photo ID is required to check-in.
- Children 12 and under are FREE.
- Multi-Day Teen Tickets (ages 13-17 at the time of the event) pay half the adult rate.
- Tickets will be available on-line until Thursday, August 22nd.
- All pets, of any size, require a Festival Friend ticket. Limit 2 per camping unit. Camping Pets ONLY. No Day Pets permitted. Please read the Pet Policy carefully before purchase.
- There are no refunds.
- Camping “In The Rough”- ( Festival style camping- NO AMENITIES) is FREE with all multi-day tickets from Thursday, August 29 through Monday, September 2.
- Early-Bird Camping is $30 per night, per camping unit (Tent, pop-up, RV) from Saturday, August 24th through Wednesday, August 28th. This is all first come, first serve festival style camping with no amenities.
- Electric Sites are limited and must be purchased in advance. Renewals for past electric holders are open until March 1. If you had electric in 2023 and did not receive a renewal email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Electric sites require booking for a minimum of Sunday, August 24th through Monday, September 2nd, and will be purchased in a package inclusive of both your early bird camping and your electric. A 4-day festival ticket is also required for all electric reservations. We will release any open spots if they become available after March 1. We will NOT have a waiting list. Occasionally there will be some sites available at the gate upon arrival.
- A limited number of picnic tables and fire rings are available throughout the park, but are not guaranteed.
- Early Bird Camping can also be purchased at the gate.
- Tickets can be purchased online and paid either via Check or PayPal/Credit Card (select “PayPal” at checkout and checkout as Guest, no Pay Pal account is needed to use your credit card). Purchases made by check or manually will have confirmation sent when the payment is processed.
- Tickets will remain open until the week before the festival begins.
- Teen tickets require the purchase of an Adult ticket of equal or greater duration.
- ALL Tickets are non-refundable.
- Off-Line Tickets are available for those who prefer. Please select “Check” as a payment option at checkout and mail in your check with the Registration ID.
Public Health and Safety Terms:
By purchasing tickets to the Thomas Point Beach Bluegrass Festival, you are agreeing to our cancellation and refund policy. Refunds will be provided only in the event that the Festival is canceled by the promoter or in the event that Local, State, or Federal regulations prohibit the ticket-holders attendance to the event at the start of the ticket’s respective Date Time. It is the Ticket Holders responsibility to anticipate, prepare for, and satisfy, any compliance requirements for attendance. We ask all attendees to remain vigilant, and take any necessary steps or precautions in the preparation for attending our event.
Any guest asked to leave the premises for violation of our policies will forfeit their ticket