4-Day Adult (Th-Sun)
3-Day Adult (F-Sun)
2-Day Adult (Sat & Sun ONLY)
Multi-Day Teen Tickets are
Ticket upgrades and Early Bird Camping for Advanced Ticket Holders can be done at the gate.
“Camping-in-the-Rough” Included for Campers of all Kinds!!
“Early Bird Camping” for nights prior to the Festival
Limited Electric spaces are available for an additional $10 per night for the length of stay. Due to their popularity, electric hook-ups require a full week stay to reserve. (Minimum- Sunday, August 28- Monday, September 5) The Early Bird Camping and Electric packages below cover both Early Bird Camping, as well as Electricity, for each camping unit, and do not need to be purchased for each ticket holder. A 4-Day ticket is required for each person. Our electric spots are nearly FULL for 2022. We will release additional spots as they come available. We will NOT have a waiting list. Occasionally, there will be a few sites available once all reserved are onsite, you can ask at the gate upon arrival.
PLEASE NOTE: Electric Reservations are FULL at this time. We may have some additional electric available on a first come, first serve basis. Please ask at the gate upon arrival.
An Update on Sunday Ticket Sales
Online sales have closed, but we are still doing tickets at the Gate.
Looking at our numbers and projections, we do not *anticipate* selling out today. Many customers head out early for long drives home, and spaces are opening every moment.
There is a LOT of music today and tonight; Workshops, and Kids Activiti’s. Come on in!
Line-up and schedule subject to change.
Public Health and Safety Terms:
By purchasing tickets to the Thomas Point Beach Bluegrass Festival, you are agreeing to follow all public health and safety guidelines in effect at the time of your attendance. These guidelines may include, but are not limited to: Social Distancing, Wearing a Face Covering when not with members of your own household, hand-washing and/or sanitization, capacity limits in the spectating and/or other congregation areas, temperature check when arriving at the venue.
By purchasing tickets to the Thomas Point Beach Bluegrass Festival, you are agreeing to our cancellation and refund policy. Refunds will be provided only in the event that the Festival is canceled by the promoter or in the event that Local, State, or Federal regulations prohibit the ticket-holders attendance to the event at the start of the ticket’s respective Date Time. It is the Ticket Holders responsibility to anticipate, prepare for, and satisfy, any compliance requirements for attendance. We ask all attendees to remain vigilant, and take any necessary steps or precautions in the preparation for attending our event.
- All Tickets are “Will Call” and will be held at the gate for your arrival. Only a Photo ID is required to check-in.
- Children 12 and under are FREE.
- Multi-Day Teen Tickets (ages 13-17 at the time of the event) pay half the adult rate.
- Tickets will be available on-line until Wednesday, August 24th.
- All pets, of any size, require a Festival Friend ticket. Limit 2 per camping unit. Camping Pets ONLY. No Day Pets permitted. Please read the Pet Policy carefully before purchase.
- There are no refunds.
- Camping “In The Rough” is FREE with all multi-day tickets from Thursday, September 1, through Monday, September 5.
- Electric Sites are available and must be reserved ahead of time. Electric sites require booking for a minimum of Sunday, August 28th through Monday, September 5th, and will be purchased in a package inclusive of both your early bird camping and your electric. A 4-day festival ticket is also required for all electric reservations. Our electric spots are currently FULL for 2022. We will release additional spots as/if they become available. We will NOT have a waiting list. Occasionally, there will be a few sites available once all reserved are onsite, you can ask at the gate upon arrival.
- Early-Bird Camping is $25 per night, per camping unit (Tent or RV), from Saturday, August 27th through Wednesday, August 31st.
- A limited number of Picnic Tables and Fire Rings are available throughout the park, but are not guaranteed. Early Bird Camping is available at the gate for advance ticket holders.
- Tickets can be purchased online and paid either via Check or PayPal/Credit Card (select “PayPal” at checkout and checkout as Guest, no Pay Pal account is needed to use your credit card). Purchases made by check or manually will have confirmation sent when the payment is processed.
- Tickets will remain open until the week before the festival begins.
- Teen tickets require the purchase of an Adult ticket of equal or greater duration.
- ALL Tickets are non-refundable.
- Off-Line Tickets are available for those who prefer. Please select “Check” as a payment option at checkout and mail in your check with the Registration ID.