Multi-Day Teen Tickets are
Ticket upgrades can be done at the gate. (ie- 3 day ticket to a 4 day ticket- pay additional $15 upon arrival)
“Camping-in-the-Rough” Included for Campers of all Kinds!!
“Early Bird Camping” for nights prior to the Festival
Limited Electric spaces are available for an additional $10 per night for the length of stay. Due to their popularity, electric hook-ups require a full week stay to reserve. (Minimum- Sunday, August 29- Monday, September 6) Occasionally, there will be a few sites available without a reservation, you can ask at the gate. The Early Bird Camping and Electric package is $180.00 arriving Sunday or $215.00 arriving Saturday. A 4-Day ticket is also required for each person.
PLEASE NOTE: Electric Reservations are FULL at this time. We may have some additional electric available on a first come, first serve basis. Please ask at the gate upon arrival.
2021 Ticket Availability
For the 2021 season, we have decided to release Ticket Availability in limited runs. As these blocks sell out, we will reassess the Public Health and Safety considerations of the festival and release more Ticket blocks as we are able to. If tickets appear to be sold out or unavailable, please follow us on Facebook, or sign up for our newsletter to be notified about new availability.
Line-up and schedule subject to change.
Public Health and Safety Terms:
By purchasing tickets to the Thomas Point Beach Bluegrass Festival, you are agreeing to follow all public health and safety guidelines in effect at the time of your attendance. These guidelines may include, but are not limited to: Social Distancing, Wearing a Face Covering when not with members of your own household, hand-washing and/or sanitization, capacity limits in the spectating and/or other congregation areas, temperature check when arriving at the venue.
By purchasing tickets to the Thomas Point Beach Bluegrass Festival, you are agreeing to our cancellation and refund policy. Refunds will be provided only in the event that the Festival is canceled by the promoter or in the event that Local, State, or Federal regulations prohibit the ticket-holders attendance to the event at the start of the ticket’s respective Date Time. It is the Ticket Holders responsibility to anticipate, prepare for, and satisfy, any compliance requirements for attendance. We ask all attendees to remain vigilant, and take any necessary steps or precautions in the preparation for attending our event.
- All Tickets are “Will Call” and will be held at the gate for your arrival. Only a Photo ID is required to check-in.
- Children 12 and under are FREE.
- Multi-Day Teen Tickets (ages 13-17 at the time of the event) pay half the adult rate.
- Tickets will be available on-line until Wednesday, August 25th.
- All pets, of any size, require a Festival Friend ticket. Limit 2 per camping unit. Camping Pets ONLY. No Day Pets permitted. Please read the Pet Policy carefully before purchase.
- There are no refunds.
- Camping “In The Rough” is FREE with all multi-day tickets from Thursday, September 3, through Monday, September 6.
- Electric Sites are available and must be reserved ahead of time. Electric sites require booking for a minimum of Sunday, August 29th through Monday, September 6th, and will be purchased in a package inclusive of both your early bird camping and your electric. A 4-day festival ticket is also required for all electric reservations.
- Early-Bird Camping is $25 per night, per camping unit (Tent or RV), from Saturday, August 28th through Wednesday, September 1st.
- A limited number of Picnic Tables and Fire Rings are available throughout the park, but are not guaranteed.
- Tickets can be purchased online and paid either via Check or PayPal/Credit Card (select “PayPal” at checkout and checkout as Guest, no Pay Pal account is needed to use your credit card). Purchases made by check or manually will have confirmation sent when the payment is processed.
- Tickets will remain open until the week before the festival begins.
- Teen tickets require the purchase of an Adult ticket of equal or greater duration.
- ALL Tickets are non-refundable.
- Off-Line Tickets are available for those who prefer. Please select “Check” as a payment option at checkout and mail in your check with the Registration ID.