TICKETS FOR THE 2019 THOMAS POINT BEACH BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL HAVE CLOSED
PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE SOON FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT 2020 TICKETS, SOON.
Multi-Day Teen Tickets are
“Early Bird Camping”
Electric available with reservation only.
- All Tickets are “Will Call” and will be held at the gate for your arrival. Only a Photo ID is required to check-in.
- Children 12 and under are FREE.
- Multi-Day Teen Tickets (ages 13-17 at the time of the event) pay half the adult rate.
- Tickets will be available on-line until Wednesday, August 21st.
- All pets, of any size, require a Festival Friend ticket. Limit 2 per camping unit. Camping Pets ONLY. No Day Pets permitted. Please read the Pet Policy carefully before purchase.
- There are no refunds.
- Camping “In The Rough” is FREE with all multi-day tickets from Thursday, August 29, through Monday, September 2.
- Electric Sites are available and must be reserved ahead of time. Electric sites require booking for a minimum of Sunday, August 25th through Monday, September 2nd, and will be purchased in a package inclusive of both your early bird camping and your electric.
- Early-Bird Camping is $25 per night, per camping unit (Tent or RV), from Saturday, August 24th through Wednesday, August 28th.
- A limited number of Picnic Tables and Fire Rings are available throughout the park, but are not guaranteed.
- Tickets can be purchased online and paid either via Check or PayPal/Credit Card (select “PayPal” at checkout and checkout as Guest, no Pay Pal account is needed to use your credit card). Purchases made by check or manually will have confirmation sent when the payment is processed.
- Tickets will remain open until the week before the festival begins.
- Teen tickets require the purchase of an Adult ticket of equal or greater duration.
- ALL Tickets are non-refundable.
- Off-Line Tickets are available for those who prefer. Please mail in the the ticket form with a check. No discounts will apply. 2019 OFF-LINE Ticket form