We can’t wait to see you at the Thomas Point Beach Bluegrass Festival! We strive to deliver one of the best Bluegrass experiences in the industry, all we ask for is your cooperation in observing the following important policies and guidelines to help us make that possible.
- WRISTICKETS MUST BE KEPT VISIBLE AT ALL TIMES. THIS INCLUDES CAMPING DOGS. Do not remove or stretch! Anyone found without a wristband will be escorted out of the park.
- Be the best you can be at all times. Kindness and patience is appreciated by all. Please be considerate of those around you! Welcome folks that are new to the festival.
- Please ONLY 1 CHAIR per person. Please DO NOT USE HIGH-BACKED OR CHAISE LOUNGE CHAIRS in the seating area. Feel free to let others use your chairs while you are away.
- Please keep conversations in the stage area to a minimum to respect those enjoying the music.
- SMOKING is not permitted in the seating or vending area and courtesy for others is always requested.
- Dancing is welcome around the perimeter of the seating area, as to not obstruct the audience.
- This is a family festival, we ask for NO OPEN DISPLAYS OF ALCOHOL in the stage area and other public areas. Cups or coozies are encouraged.
- THE SPEED LIMIT THROUGHOUT THE PARK IS 5 MPH at all times.
- THE PLAYGROUND IS CLOSED AT 10 PM each day. Please observe “Parent Watch” – all children 16 and under are to be with their parents throughout the night.
- NO dogs are allowed with a day pass – service animals only – we are sorry there are no exceptions.
- SWIMMING is ALLOWED AT YOUR OWN RISK! There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty at any time! Please stay off the beach after dark.
Camping? Please read these requests…
- PLEASE DO NOT ROPE OFF CAMPING AREAS. Camping is on a “first come, first serve” basis – only exception: reserved, prepaid electric zones roped off by venue staff.
- DOGS MUST BE on a LEASH at all times and KEPT AT THE CAMPSITE. Please be sure to clean up after. No dogs in the seating area, playground, beachfront, vendor area, etc. EVER.
- FIRES ARE RESTRICTED TO FIRE RINGS OR FIREPLACES ONLY. No open, unconstrained, or over-sized (higher than 1 ft) fires.
- TRASH POLICY is “take IN, take OUT” — Garbage bags are provided for your use. Please take your trash home with you. If you prefer not to, please leave your trash by the roadside for daily pick-up. “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle” Do NOT Litter. Thank you!
- Private systems among the campers must be kept at a MODERATE volume. NO exceptions.
- RV generator may NOT be used 10 PM – 8 AM.
- ALL ROADWAYS MUST BE KEPT CLEAR throughout the park.
- For your safety, SKATEBOARDS, SKATES, SCOOTERS, and ROLLERBLADES ARE NOT ALLOWED ANYWHERE IN THE PARK during the Festival Week.
- BICYCLES MUST BE WALKED OUT OF THE PARK FROM WEDNESDAY–SUNDAY for the safety of all guests.
- No selling of any products without prior approval.
- No ground gray water disposal and, please, no black water disposal in Port-A-Johns.
We ask that everyone exercise care and caution while inside the park, as there are many children at play and pedestrians on the roadways throughout.
We reserve the right to refuse admittance and/or ask any individual to vacate the grounds should they violate any of the above. NO REFUNDS – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please reach out to us with any issues as they occur – we can’t address what we don’t know about! Staff and Security are available throughout the park to assist you. Feel free to ask any staff member for assistance.
We appreciate your cooperation to all of the above and we hope you have a wonderful weekend with us at beautiful Thomas Point Beach!
We ask that everyone exercise care and caution while inside the Park, as there are many children at play throughout.
Please reach out to us with any issues as they occur —we can’t address what we don’t know about! Feel free to grab any Staff member for assistance.
Quiet Consideration Hours are Observed from Midnight until 6:00 AM (with the exception of the Stage, Main Camping Grove, and Beachfront Area). Pickers are asked to be considerate so that others can rest.
We appreciate your cooperation to all of the above and we hope you have a wonderful weekend with us at beautiful Thomas Point!
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMITTANCE AND / OR TO ASK ANY INDIVIDUAL OR INDIVIDUALS TO VACATE THE PARK GROUNDS SHOULD VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE POLICIES OCCUR.
NO REFUNDS -NO EXCEPTIONS