Camping at the Thomas Point Beach Bluegrass Festival
What you need to know
Camping areas are designated as “Picker’s Paradise-24 Hour Field Picking”, “Moderate Sound Levels- quiet from 2 am- 6 am”, and “Quiet Camping- Sound curfew from 10 pm” A map is available to assist you and we have staff that can direct you. Early Bird camping is available for those arriving prior to the start of the festival for $25.00 per site. You can arrive as early as the Saturday prior to the start of the festival (August 27).
Camping with Electric
Things to Note
- Camping packages are NOT tickets to the festival; you only need one camping package for your camping unit, in addition to your 4-Day Adult tickets.
- Early Bird camping (either “Rough,” or Electric) requires a 4-Day Adult ticket at time of check-in.
- We do not accept Electric Reservations checking in after the Sunday prior to the festival.
- Water hook-ups are NOT available at any sites. There are water fill stations available.
- Thomas Point Beach has a limited supply of picnic tables and fire rings available for use on a first, come first serve basis, however these are not guaranteed and you may want to bring your own.
- Hot Water Inside Showers are available.
- A cold water outdoor rinse off shower is available on each of the other bathhouses.
- A laundry facility is available at the Shower building with one washer and one dryer. There is a laundry mat just up the road from the campground.
- An Outdoor sink is available outside of each of the three bathhouses for your convenience.
- A Dump Station is available. The cost to use the Dump Station upon arrival is $25. There is no charge for use of the dump station when you leave the park.
- Three Restroom buildings are available throughout the park with flush toilets and sinks. Additionally there are Port-A-Potties throughout the park.
- Pets are allowed with a Pet Friendly ticket at your campsite. They are not permitted in the seating area, vender areas, playground, or beachfront.
- Generators are permitted from 8 AM- 10 PM ONLY. Please be considerate of neighbors.
- We have a charging station in the Main Lodge for small electronics.