2021 Bluegrass Festival
- Early Bird CampingAugust 28, 2021 - September 1, 202112:00 am - 11:55 pm
- ThursdaySeptember 2, 20219:00 am - 11:00 pm
- FridaySeptember 3, 20219:00 am - 11:00 pm
- SaturdaySeptember 4, 20219:00 am - 11:00 pm
- SundaySeptember 5, 20219:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Sponsor A Table!August 28, 20218:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue Phone: 207-725-6009
Venue Website: https://www.thomaspointbeach.comAddress:
Family owned and operated since 1958, Thomas Point Beach is an 85 acre park and campground located in Brunswick, Maine. Just off Route 1, Thomas Point offers a safe and friendly atmosphere, well-suited for weekend getaways as well as outings of all sizes, from small family gatherings to large corporate events.
Situated on tidal Thomas Bay, Thomas Point provides opportunities for swimming and boating, as well as outdoor recreation, including volleyball, horseshoes, a clean playground, and a 9-hole Disc Golf Course.
With over 100 campsites, featuring electric, water fill and dump-stations, Thomas Point accommodates travelers from all corners of the world, including cross-country bicyclists, weekend tenters and short and long-term RVers. Amenities include hot showers, laundry, on-site firewood and ice, pleasant recreation hall with board-games, lending library, TV and pool tables, as well as wifi.
With so much to offer, Thomas Point Beach and Campground is truly a destination for all ages.